It's all about passion. It's about what fires you up to work harder everyday. It's about waking up with a smile, looking forward to doing something more, something different, something better everyday. These are what career is all about.
I don't want to do something day in and day out because it gets me money. I wanna work because it makes me happy. Because I'm creating something every single day. Because I'm thinking of something constructive every moment of my life.
I was reading about these young stars in Hollywood. They start their career as teenagers, doing things they love. Be it writing music, singing on stage, dancing like crazy, acting in front of the camera, acting on stage, scripting shows, etc. - they do it all. And they do it with a passion that is unparalleled.
I feel this passion missing in me. Will I never realise it? Or is it just waiting around the corner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should have a passion fruit breezer.
Post a Comment